- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How do we share your information?
We provide you with a platform to broadcast information about yourself to maximize your career opportunities. We do not share contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosure.
- If you make your resume searchable or if we collect information you’ve made available on a public website then all parties with access to our resume or profile database products will have access to your information;
- if you previously chose to receive newsletters, commercial e-mails or other communications from Choice Business Solutions Limited but subsequently change your mind, you may opt out of receiving those messages by using the unsubscribe mechanism included in the communication.
By applying to a job or providing your contact information to show interest in a job, you consent to the disclosure of your information to that employer.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If users disable cookies in their browser: If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Choice Business Solutions Limited
Unit 1, 5 Oxford Park Road
Contact Numbers: 876-908-0546 or 876-908-1873